It’s been a while! So many major holidays have passed but hey. Hi. Merry Christmas, Happy 2021! Things I wanna mention here really quickly:
- I Must Belong Somewhere is out. There might be some trouble finding its physical copy on stores cause shipping, COVID-19, whatever else but:
- it is available digitally on Amazon, Kobo, Google Books, Apple Books, Nook, you name it. It’s there. 🙂
- it won’t hurt to ask your book store’s customer service for it. If you do, they will know that someone is looking for it. You created a demand. And if I sat through my economics class right, they should take care of the supply. Congrats! You made a difference.
- I have a short story called “Noted” included in the Tropetastic Kindness Bundle with my #romanceclass friends here. Price for the bundle is $5 or up, depends on what price you think is right. You get 15 short stories from 15 Filipino authors. All proceeds go to charity.
- We launched the Tropetastic Kindness Bundle last Saturday, and you can watch that here. I’m so very happy that we were able to write as a community for this little project. Thanks also to my editors Layla, KB, and Rix for looking after Honey and Grace.
- This week, I’m joining Malaysian best-selling author and poet, Charissa Ong-Ty on her Penwings Podcast to talk about Dealing With Critics. We’ll be on IG Live for that.
Lots of things happening at the moment, but I hope all is well with you! And if not, please know that it’s ok to have a bad day. Take a breath, and try again tomorrow. 🙂